VA Center for Clinical Management Research
Recently Funded Projects
Below you will find information about some of our most recently funded research projects.
- A Coaching by Telephone Intervention for Veterans and Care Team Engagement, A.C.T.I.V.A.T.E
- Identifying and Reducing Catheter-Related Complications
- VA Nursing: Effectiveness and Entry, ONS Staffing Methodology Evaluation Center
- Opioid prescribing in the VHA before and after the new Opioid Safety Initiative
- Promoting Veteran-Centered Colorectal Cancer Screening, PROM-IS
- Veteran Peer-Assisted Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (cCBT) for Depression
- REcovery after in hoSpital Cardiac arrest: late outcomes and Utilizationa, RedCU>
- Career Development Awards
Click here for a list of all research projects active in 2014.
Click here for detailed information on five projects that began in 2013.